At Paragon9 we understand the time and effort you take when considering a custom solutions provider for your business technology needs; we take your time seriously. When you partner with Paragon9 as your custom solutions provider, we assemble a team based on your project requirements to provide a solution that will fit your needs.
Our Mission and Core Values
The entirety of our mission can be defined in these nine tenets. By incorporating these standards, we believe we are able to deliver the level of work our name represents. These values are our first concern:
- Quality - Our programs are developed with code that allows for the architecture of the program to be easily modified so the program can grow as your business needs change, without jeopardizing the original structure.
- Applicability - We aim to deliver software/web applications that deliver the exact end result you envisioned and resolve your business needs.
- Accountability - We stand by our products and services by guaranteeing our work.
- Efficiency - We aim to create new software products that simplify and streamline business processes for small businesses.
- Knowledge - By combining our technical background with the business experience of our clients, we deliver products that meet the specifications of that industry/business.
- Communication - Through extensive consultation, we are able to create the program you see in your mind’s eye and make it come to life.
- Leadership - We aim to develop software that will streamline your operations and enable you to put your attention on business management and leadership.
- Precision - Our products and services pay particular attention to detail so we can deliver the highest quality solutions.
- Reliability - We strive to earn your trust and respect as an organization through the delivery of superior products.
What does Paragon9 mean?
People often ask us what our company name stands for and how it came about. We feel that our company name is more than just a name – it’s a representation of who we are as an organization. With that in mind, we strived to find a name with deeper meaning and some history behind it to convey how we want to be seen in the marketplace. We think it is pretty interesting and we hope you will too.
Random House Webster's College Dictionary
par ∙ a ∙ gon (par’a gon’, -gən), n. 1. a model or pattern of excellence. ―v.t. 2. to compare; parallel. 3. to match; rival. 4. Obs. to surpass.
[1540-50); < MF < early It paragone standard of value > Gr para – beside ÷ alonē Whetstone (stone used for sharpening)].
The Symbolism of 9
Of all the single digit numbers, nine (9) may be the most profound. Nine represents perfection, balance, order. In numerological terms, it is considered the most complete of all numbers – the beginning and end of all cycles.
Some of the positive characteristics associated with the number nine (9) are fulfillment, completion, universal understanding, interrelatedness, idealism, tolerance, generosity, humanitarianism, and justice. Nine is also associated with accomplished artists and thinkers who are inspired by universal truths.
In the base 10 system, where all numbers are represented by ten distinct forms (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9), nine is the final number. As such, it becomes a limit, a bound, or the ultimate attainment. Expressions such as “a cat has nine lives”, “the whole nine yards”, and “cloud nine” are all variations of the concept of the ninth level being the nth degree, the highest level, or the maximum possibility.
The number nine is a fascinating and powerful number symbolizing a host of characteristics we hope to embody in our work.